Curlett Cannon and Galbell provide a complete range of flexible and seamless cartage and freight forwarding services designed to help you concentrate on your core business while providing you with maximum value.
We have a proven history in managing client's international freight forwarding requirements via air and sea freight, and have a strong focus on a broad logistics supply chain. Our global network is acknowledged for its resources; ability to offer one-stop solutions encompassing logistics, warehousing, pick and pack and distribution; and in providing innovative business solutions to diverse market sectors.
Our Freight Forwarding team are focused on customer service, service delivery and are proactive in offering solutions to meet our client's requirements. All levels of service are available from Ex Works or FOB to Door-to-Door (DDU or DDP) according to your terms of sale, covering all destinations worldwide
We manage the import and exports of air & sea freight including consolidation, FCL (Full Container Load) or LCL (Less than Container Load or Loose Container Load) shipping and container movements. This includes booking of containers with shipping lines; processing of Export Declaration Number (EDN's); Pre-Receival Advice (PRA's); invoicing, registration of documents; cutting of Master Air Waybills (MAWB), Bills of Lading (BOL); and ensuring all documents are sent to respective agents prior to arrival in port.
We undertake such actives as
- personalised, door to door service
- monitoring import shipment details,
- confirmation of shipment details,
- single point of contact for customs clearance of your goods
- obtaining charges both locally and overseas,
- ensure customs requirements have been met,
- arranging customs inspections,
- liaising with AQIS (Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service) and customs,
- prompt communication of any delays with the client,
- arrange freight deliveries as quickly as possible to avoid penalties
- proving a worldwide network via our selected agents