Effective Commercialisation & LaunchMJH Group works with companies in consumer and wholesale B2B markets to develop and launch new products and services to their customer base and to new markets. Our Commercialisation Strategy examines all the aspects effecting your new product or service.
Avoid Costly Failure
Launching a new product or service or launching into a new market is risky. It involves a significant investment of time, money and resources and, if not done correctly, can have disastrous results for your business.
We Manage the Risk
MJH Group manages the risk and ensures the best possible chance of success.
We take a methodical and rigorous approach to test the commercial validity of the new product, service or business venture service through market research and the benefit of our experience.
Our commercialisation advice is comprehensive, valuable and direct.
We advise our clients with detailed recommendations on:
- The composition of the product or service
- Target markets, available markets, market acceptance
- The best channels to market and how to approach those channels
- Competitor activity and approaches
- Branding, positioning, and aspects such as packaging and product presentation
- Key messages, promotional themes and tag lines
- Marketing Strategy and the promotional program.
The outcome is a road map to help ensure the best possible chance for success.