Rear Window Savers
Protection for your rear windscreen.
Now isn't this a great idea? If you tow a van or trailer (particularly off road) you need this product!
Not many people understand the cost of having to repair a rear vehicle window which has broken as a result of a stone bouncing up from a van or trailer. Rear windows can cost up to 5 times more to replace than a front windscreen and some insurance policies may not even cover it. On top of that there's the inconvenience. If you bust a rear window out at whoop whoop you'll be eating dust and flies all the way back to the city.
Custom made from impact resistant clear polycarbonate (250 times stronger than glass) the Rear Window Saver provides cheap insurance against a spoiled trip.
So, how do our Rear Window Savers work?
- Well, we have developed templates for many popular makes including Land Cruiser 100 and 200 series, GU Patrol, Prado 120 & 150 to name a few.
- They are cut to specifically fit and mould to the curvature of the rear window.
- They attach with a series of high quality, double action suctions cups so that they take only seconds to install and remove.
- So there is not need to permanently attach any fixing to your vehicle.
- No messy hook and loop fixing that can get clogged with dust and mud either.
- And we have never had a customer tell us that the Rear Window Saver has fallen off using our system! The suckers can be replaced if needed and we always have spares available in stock.
- We have customers all over Australia and our price includes free delivery to most areas including, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and many suburbs and major regional centres.
According to our customers they're are a pretty good thing